Stud Service Agreement
(The 'conditions of service' has been enlarged for your convenience)
1. No fee returned in whole or in part.
2. A guarantee of actual mating (inside/outside "tie") only is made and not of pregnancy or of puppies living or dead.
3. If the bitch fails to be in whelp (pregnancy), the owner must give notice to the stud's owner no later than fifty days after the date of
mating. A RETURN SERVICE, will be given to the same stud without charge, at the next heat (and only the next heat) of the
same bitch. Unless such notice is given, the right to a return service is forfeited.
4. If the stud dies, is sold, or is otherwise not availiable, the stud's owner has the right to mate the bitch with another stud, at the stud
owner's choice, unless both parties agree mutually on another choice.
5. If the bitch changes ownership, right of full return service is the stud owners option.
6. In order to assure the stud owner of the pregnancy condition of the bitch, the stud owner has the right to see and examine the bitch.
7. If a puppy is to be received instead of a cash fee, the stud owner will make the choice of litter at the age of eight weeks. One puppy
constitutes a litter and if there is only one pupy, regardless of sex, this puppy shall constitute the stud owners choice of the litter.
8. If all puppies are born dead, or none survive to the age of eight weeks, the stud owner has postponed the right to choice of puppy
through the mating at next heat of the bitch to owners stud, but a repeat of service is the stud owner's option. NO cash
compensation is due to the stud owner. If the same condition occurs at second whelping, the obligations of both parties are
terminated. These rights (choice of puppy) are not affected by the change of ownership of the bitch.
9. It is specifically agreed hereby that the owner of the stud is not obligated to sign application for registration of this litter until and
unless the stud fee has been paid in full (or in case of puppy fee, the stud owner has gotten possession of puppy or puppies
10.Important-Any ADDITIONAL or SPECIAL AGREEMENTS, condiions of provisions are noted on the other side of this certificate,
over owner's written signature.